My experience in public office:
- Elected to Village Council in November 2017
- Appointed Mayor Pro Tempore in January 2020
- Serve as the liaison between the Village Council and the Parks, Recreation, and Greenway Board
- Review financial statements for the Village monthly
- Appointed to multiple sub committees at various times during my term
In addition to my position on Village Council, I am actively involved in my son’s school. Jason is a 7th grader at Marvin Ridge Middle School where I am involved in the PTSO. I am currently the Media Center Coordinator for the Marvin Elementary School PTO.
I am also involved in my neighborhood, Innisbrook at Firethorne’s, HOA. I joined the Landscape Committee in February to ensure Innisbrook serves and remains a beautiful representation of The Village of Marvin.